Friday, February 5, 2010

Warm weather...here I come!

I can't believe it! My cruise has snuck right up on me! I've spent all day doing laundry....and trying to dig out the summer clothes! It will be so nice to get away! I feel bad leaving Jace and Lyndsey behind.....but hey! I'm sure they won't take me along after they get married, and someone needs to feed the cows! Kidding! I wished they were going. I told them when I was rich and famous...they could go.

It's going to be busy around here the next little while! Marty and I will be on a plane headed for JFK tomorrow night at this time. Jace will have already taken the ACT test, and Lyndsey will be babysitting!

We are now just 26 days away from Elder Palmer's arrival home! I can't wait to see that kid! I know he's grown several more inches, and lost quite a bit of weight since I dropped him off at the MTC 2 years ago. Where did the time go? I can hardly believe I will be doing the "curb side drop off" in another two years. Why did they have to get big so fast? And when I say big, I mean literally! Josh is 6'4 or 6'5 now, and Jace is already 6'0. Lyndsey and I see eye to eye right now. That won't last long.

I'll try to post pictures of the beautiful Caribbean when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List