Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Struggling.....

Competent bloggers don't struggle with the issues that "want to be" bloggers do.....I'm struggling with how to get my header centered......so....until I get that figured out...(I did manage to get it to move farther to the LEFT!) let's move on.....

No wonder why the lady wasn't smiling...she probably thought we had been drinking and smoking left handed cigarettes!  We acted like we had just broke out of the state mental!

Don't ask me why we all abandoned mom!  They were no where to be found...except for me.....I was the photographer.

Me and the sisters!  Kamarie, Krystal and Kimberly in Midway.
Each year my mom takes my sisters and me on a birthday outing.  This year I happened to have my camera with me.  Lucky me!  We found this cute little buggy in Midway....and decided we couldn't pass up a photo op!  The lady that owned the joint frowned at us....but in the end, we prevailed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List