Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cattle Drive 2012

Believe it or not....I HAVE been busy!  I was trying to think of something fabulous to blog about....and all I can come up with is the cattle drive I went on (kicking and screaming.)  My kids live for this weekend, and I do too, because I GO SHOPPING!  But when your child is in a foreign country for two years, well, you get recruited to help out.....doesn't matter how loud you scream, or how hard you kick.  I'm starting to be a permanent fixture on that cattle drive, and I'm startin to get nervous.  Jace will only miss one more year of bringing the cows home.....but when the time comes, will they be able to replace the "truck driver?"

Josh and Hillary


Airport road!  We're almost home!

Jace....doing the most important work. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List