Monday, June 4, 2012

Watching Jace's plane fly over the Caribbean Sea.

It's finally here!  Jace is flying over the Caribbean as I write this.  Not gonna lie.....missed a call from him at the airport this afternoon...and I've been crying all evening.  Can't imagine how he felt when he got our voice mail at home, then on my cell, then tried to call his brother....voice mail...then about 6 friends....got all voice mails. :(  Luckily one person answered his call.  I feel awful!  I won't be able to hear from him until Christmas!

Thankfully his Mission President in Alabama felt it was important for him to call us last night and have a nice long chat before he left the country.  For that I am grateful!  Otherwise I don't think I could have handled this situation like an adult!  I just keep thinking the reunion at the airport in 19 months is going to be SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List