Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

That's going to be weird writing 2010 for the first 6 months!

Marty and I had a fun evening playing games, and EATING with friends from Mona last night. I must not be as old as I feel.....I made it to midnight....and then some!

Jace and Lyndsey had the house to themselves.....sort of. There were approximately 17 teenagers that converged on our house last night for a little New Years Eve get together of their own.

The dudes are still downstairs sleeping....and it's 11:30 a.m.! I still haven't been down there to witness the aftermath. Probably best if I don't!

We got Josh's flight plans this morning. He will be arriving in Salt Lake City on the evening of March 4th after spending over 11 hours in the air! I don't know why the airlines complicate things so, but he has to fly to JFK in New York before heading for his beloved state of Utah. No wonder plane tickets costs so much!

Anyways.....wish me luck when I finally get to go downstairs! And wish Jace luck as well! I'm sure there will be an afternoon of cleaning on his agenda!

Happy 2010! I hope it's a great one! :)

1 comment:

  1. You made it longer then we did. We were al a sleep by 11:00. That os pretty sad. So glad I found your blog, I love these things.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List